An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced salesperson to join our ever-growing team.
The successful candidate will have proven technical sales experience and a results-driven attitude. You will identify new business development opportunities, develop and maintain existing relationships, in order to enhance revenue and profitability.
You will actively participate in the strategic planning for the business overall and communicate the strategy with your line manager.
- Develop and execute an annual sales strategy
- Identify and generate new business development opportunities
- Build and maintain key client relationships
- Provide product knowledge to new and existing clients in NDT, metallurgical examination, weld inspection and mechanical testing
- Negotiate and issue client contracts
- Attend local and national industry conferences to promote MTDs products and services
- Present and report on monthly sales activities
- Generate leads and business through face to face meetings, cold calling, emails and networking events
- Maintain records of all sales, new business and follow up activities
- Forecast revenue and growth through strategic planning
- Provide a first class service and aftercare to all clients
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of technical/engineering sales experience
- NDT market knowledge is essential
- Extensive and relevant sales and negotiation skills
- 3+ years experience with Non-destructive testing methods, level 2 certification (desirable)
- Multiple industry sector knowledge e.g NDT, aerospace, oil and gas is desirable
- Strategic thinking with the ability to link strategy to operations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be motivated, self-driven and passionate
- Results orientated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
If you believe you fit the criteria outlined above and are interested in the position please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.