The successful candidate will become an integral part of the company’s NDT department, undertaking a varying range of NDT inspections on a day-to-day basis, spanning multiple test methods across various industry sectors.
- To competently carry out NDT inspection work both individually and as part of a team when required.
- To perform required process control checks for each relevant test method, to applicable company standards.
- To accurately interpret inspection results in accordance with customer specifications and produce fully detailed reports/certificates.
- To be competent in carrying out inspections both at MTD facilities and also at client’s premises.
- To capably participate in relevant department audits, both internal and external.
- To maintain test equipment/instrumentation and to implement any necessary calibration/servicing requirements.
- To adhere to quality standards expected of an NDT Level 2 technician.
- To be open and to participate in further learning processes and to develop additional NDT expertise/qualifications.
Skills and Experience:
- Level 2 certification in more than one of the following NDT methods – RT/UT/ET/PT/MT/VT.
- Current level 2 qualifications to be held in line with PCN / EN4179 or SNT-TC-1A certification schemes.
- Previously gained experience working within non-destructive testing.
- A currently held ET level 2 qualification or extensive experience hours within the method would be desirable.
- Good IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage workload and to work both productively and in a competent manner.
- To hold a full UK driving licence.
- Display good time management skills and flexibility when required.
Dependent on experience.
If you believe you fit the criteria outlined above and are interested in the position please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.