NDT Trainer/Examiner - Cardiff
About the role:
Once trained as a Trainer, you will deliver training courses in accordance with international syllabi for the NDT methods you are qualified in, while providing a supportive learning environment for our candidates. NDT is a people facing role which allows you to share your skills and experience with the next generation of NDT inspectors.
As an Examiner, providing you hold L3 qualifications, after training, you will conduct examinations in accordance with EN4179, SNT-TC-1A and PCN (ISO9712) requirements.
About the successful candidates:
- At a minimum, five years’ industrial experience as an NDT technician.
- EN4179 and/or PCN Level 2 qualifications in at least 3 methods.
A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Hands on problem-solving skills, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Initiative and close attention to detail.
- The ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work independently and have responsibility as an individual.
- The ability to integrate and operate as part of a team.
Level 2 qualifications in UT, ET, RT or dRT would be advantageous to your application, as would any L3 certifications. Previous experience in a training environment would also be desirable, but not essential, as training will be given.
Trainers/Examiners require a DBS check.
These role involves travel, both within the UK and overseas.
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications and experience.
- The ability to progress in levels, and methods.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
- Benefits include a stakeholder pension scheme.
How to Apply:
If you think a career in NDT Training is for you and would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michelle Clapham for a confidential chat.