We have an opportunity for a successful candidate to become part of our team in the dynamic and varied testing division.
Permanent post (M – F, 37½ hrs / week)
We are looking for a candidate with great attention to detail and a high level of integrity, reliability and maturity. Qualified with a Science Degree with a minimum of 5 years post qualification day-to-day knowledge & experience of:
- HPLC e.g. Aflatoxins, Sweeter/preservative, artificial colours, etc.
- ELISA e.g. Allergens, mycotoxins, etc.
With a good familiarity of performing:
- titrimetry e.g. acidity, assay, etc.
- gravimetry e.g. moisture, ash, crude fibre, etc.
- wet chemistry e.g. pH, Kjeldahl, fat, acidity, etc.
All the above relating to food (& water) analysis.
Preference will be given to those also having laboratory experienced in:
- instrumentation techniques of analysis, e.g. GC, ICP, UV-vis, q-PCR, etc.
- GAFTA methods of analysis
- FOSFA methods of analysis
- Food Enforcement testing
- wider food (& water) analysis experience
Dependent on experience
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com