We have an opportunity for a successful candidate to become part of our team in the dynamic and varied testing division.
Permanent post (M – F, 37½ hrs / week)
We are looking for a candidate with great attention to detail and a high level of integrity, reliability, and maturity. Qualified with a HND (or equivalent) in chemistry or related subject and 2 years practical experience in a commercial laboratory with the ability and desire to undertake training in food and agriculture analytical methods.
Preference will be given to those also experienced in the following:
- Day-to-day food and agriculture testing
- Instrumentation techniques of analysis, e.g. HPLC, GC, ICP, UV-vis, q-PCR, ELISA (allergens)
- Titrimetry e.g. acidity, assay, etc.
- Gravimetry e.g. moisture, ash, crude fibre, etc.
- Wet chemistry e.g. pH, Kjeldahl, fat, etc
Dependent on experience
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.