Technical Training School Administrator - Cardiff
The South West School of NDT provides specialist engineering inspection training to a wide variety of inspectors for engineering companies locally, from all over the UK, and globally. This means our Admin team are key to our success and at the heart of what we do. We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join our team. This is a vibrant and exciting role, our candidates are a delight to work with and no two days are the same.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email to book technical training courses for engineering professionals at our Cardiff-based training school.
- Assisting our Trainers and Examiners with documentation and general admin support.
- Providing quotes, certificates and invoices, as part of a multi-disciplined administration team.
- This is a wide-ranging role and will require training to understand client needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills especially on the telephone and email.
- PC skills with MS software and databases.
- Willingness to learn the requirements of NDT, and work with international clients.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- The ability to integrate and operate as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Salary £20,300-£23,000 per year, depending on experience
- 26 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medicash Health Scheme
- On-site parking
Full-time – Permanent
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Cardiff, CF14 7HY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please contact us at email@example.com, sending a CV and requesting an application form. Alternatively, you may write to:
Forest Farm Industrial Estate
Cardiff, CF14 7HY